Products are discontinued for a variety of reasons. These reasons may be due to market demands, technology innovationor the products simply mature over time and are replaced by functionally richer technology. With that in mind, we have set out below Adtec’s end of life policy to help customers better manage their transition from one product to the next and to help you understand the role that Adtec can play in helping to migrate to alternative Adtec platforms and technologies.
- Adtec will provide notice on our website of the affected product's end of life date.
- Access to Adtec’s technical support will be available through the purchase of a Legacy SLA for a period of 3 years from the end of life date for hardware and operating system software issues and for a period of 1 year from the end of life date for application software issues and firmware upgrades. Documentation and downloads for end of life products will remain available on our website.
- Access to Adtec’s product repair center will be available for a period of 3 years from the end of life date for hardware repair through purchase of a Legacy SLA. Adtec will make our best effort to have replacement parts available, however replacement part availability is not guaranteed.
- Initial product orientation will be available for a period of 3 years from the end of life date for hardware and operating system software and for a period of 1 year from the end of life date for application software issues and firmware upgrades.
- Purchases made after the products end of life date are subject to the end of life policy.
|Ad-Maestro (Analog)||01/01/00||01/01/03||DPI-1200/Digital Program Insertion|
|Ad-Maestro (Digital)||01/01/01||01/01/04||DPI-1200/Digital Program Insertion|
|CBD Boards||01/01/01||01/01/04||DPI-1200/Digital Program Insertion|
|DTA3051||11/01/15||11/01/18||Related Replacement DTA3050 (HW3)|
|Duet, Duet-SDI||11/01/07||11/01/10||DPI-1200/Digital Program Insertion|
|Edje 1010, 1012 ,1013, 1015||06/01/07||06/01/10||signEdje|
|Edje 2000, 2100, 2110, 2200||01/01/09||01/01/12||EN-20|
|edje 3000||12/31/04||12/31/07||DTA3050 (HW3)|
|edje 4000, 4010||12/31/10||12/31/13||edje 4010-ASI (Limited Supply)|
|edje5110-RM||12/31/10||12/31/13||EN-20 / EN-31|
|EN-100, EN100/IF, EN100/LB, EN100/IF/LB/10M||7/01/16||7/01/19||EN-2XX|
|EN-80, EN-80-LB & EN-80-IF||05/01/15||05/01/18||EN-81 / EN-2XX|
|EN-81-LB & EN-81-IF||03/01/16||03/01/19||EN2XX/IF/LB/10M|
|EN-91-LB & EN-91-IF||03/01/16||03/01/19||EN2XX/IF/LB/10M|
|EN-91-P (P model only)||01/01/15||01/01/18||EN-2XX|
|Future Tel Encoders (all)||01/01/00||01/01/03||None|
|IF-01 and LB-01 Modulator Modules(previously avail on EN-100 models)||02/02/16||02/02/19||EN2XX/IF/LB/10M|
|mediaHub Pro 02-S||03/01/13||03/01/16||None|
|mediaHUB-HD Pro||12/31/10||12/31/13||EN-20 / EN-31|
|mediaHUB-HD Pro-02||11/01/16||11/01/18||EN-20 / EN-31|
|mediaHUB, mediaHUB-FW (Ingest)||06/30/08||06/30/11||None|
|MPEG 2 Encoder 1-5 (Optibase)||01/01/00||01/01/03||None|
|Studio Encoder 7-8 (Vela)||01/01/07||01/01/10||None|